Wise Guys: Middle Primary Curriculum
Our boys are at a crucial stage during their Middle Primary years. Many of the issues that were once delayed until early teen years, are now a strong influence in these middle primary years. Issues concerning peer groups, friendship conflicts, feelings, self-esteem concerns and developing character are at the forefront as boys navigate who they are and their place in the world.
In response to this trend, secondary educator and author of books for young children as well as adolescents, Sharon Witt has written a ten week program that can be delivered to a group of Middle Primary boys (aged 8 upwards) in a school setting or similar space.
Curriculum Package includes:
- Folder with full set of Curriculum files in hard copy
- USB containing all files and handouts for students ready to be printed
- Full use for Purchasing School Only (no ongoing license fee)
- $550 (including GST) + $8 Postage to anywhere in Australia
- Learning about who they are
- Understanding and developing character
- Navigating friendships
- Understanding and acknowledging feelings
- Self-esteem and more.