Girlwise – Senior Primary Curriculum
Our young girls are at a crucial stage during their Upper Primary years as they enter early adolescence. Many of the issues that were once delayed until early teen years, are now a strong influence in these late primary years. Issues concerning peer groups, friendship conflicts, body image and self esteem concerns and social media are at the forefront as girls navigate who they are and their place in their tribe.
In response to this trend, Sharon Witt has written a ten week program that can be delivered to a group of young girls in a school setting or similar space.
Curriculum Package includes:
- Folder with full set of Curriculum files in hard copy
- USB containing all files and handouts for students ready to be printed
- Full use for Purchasing School Only (no ongoing license fee)
- $550 (including GST) + $8 Postage to anywhere in Australia
- Discovering your uniqueness
- Understanding and developing your character
- Navigating friendships
- Developing positive self talk
- Being responsible cyber citizens Health
- and more