Girlwise – Senior Primary Curriculum
Our young girls are at a crucial stage during their Upper Primary years as they enter early adolescence. Many of the issues that were once delayed until early teen years are now a strong influence in these late primary years. Issues concerning peer groups, friendship conflicts, body image, and self-esteem concerns and social media are at the forefront as girls navigate who they are and their place in their tribe.
In response to this trend, Sharon Witt has written a ten-week program that can be delivered to a group of young girls in a school setting or similar space.
Curriculum Package includes:
- A downloadable set of Curriculum files and handouts for students ready to be printed
- Full use for Purchasing School Only (no ongoing license fee)
- $550 (including GST)
- Discovering your uniqueness
- Understanding and developing your character
- Navigating friendships
- Developing positive self talk
- Being responsible cyber citizens health
- and more