Girlwise – Middle Primary Curriculum
Our girls are growing up in an age where everything around them seems to be growing at a rapid pace. They are exposed to far more at an earlier age, often experiencing friendship conflict, self-image issues and body image concerns as young as 6 years old.
In a society that is widely influenced by mainstream and social media, girls are often referred to as the children who are ‘getting older younger.’ Many of the issues that seemed to arise in late primary, early secondary years, now often find themselves firmly placed in the early primary classroom – and sometimes earlier.
In response to this trend, secondary educator and author of books for young children as well as adolescents, Sharon Witt has written a 10 week program that can be delivered to a group of young girls in a school setting or similar space.
Curriculum Package includes:
- A downloadable set of Curriculum files and handouts for students ready to be printed
- Full use for Purchasing School Only (no ongoing license fee)
- $550 (including GST)
- Discovering your uniqueness
- Understanding and developing your character
- Navigating friendships
- Developing positive self-talk
- and more